Tuesday 29 September 2009

How to make a PomPom!

This is a short video on making PomPoms. I don't know what you can use them for? The two that I made became decorations on Wedding Anniversary Presents and looked ace (I decided they were a bit big for a jumper... I'll make some smaller ones for that). Later they also found their way up my brothers jumper for his best 'lady' impression if you know what I mean! (Hilarious!)

You could make a really nice multi-coloured one and sew it onto a regular beanie hat from somewhere like H&M for this winter! In fact buy a matching plain scarf and sew pompoms on either end of that too!!

I made this video after midnight one-day last week so I get gradually tireder and more mumbley because I have a tendency to talk quite loud and wake people up. So I've gone for the polar extreme and am basically just muttering to myself but you get the point right?!

PS If you make something with a PomPom on it will you send a photo to me then I can blog your wonderful creation!

Goodnight all

xxx

Untitled from Rebekah Cooper on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment