Sunday 20 September 2009

Sunny Sunday Afternoon

Hello.

This is my first post of my first blog (and only blogg).

I'm going to blog about my interests so you should know that it will include film (although please don't expect me to like anything in mainstream cinema), books (I read anything from airport trash to major works of philosophy), fashion (I hate materialism but love material and really appreciate well designed shoes!!!), beauty products (I'm like a kid in a candy store at cosmetic counters), music (I mainly like electronic and techno music on a night out, post-punk and neu wave, classical, jazz, world music and a bit of dancehall!), theater (I'm really chuffed about the under26 scheme the government have going this year!), animation and graphic design (I don't give a flying f**k about your work if it is just a pile testosterone filled car advert design... you know what I mean I'm sure... and nor do I think that drumming gorillas are clever or amino pepto protein caffeine filled face creams. L'oreal your chemical filled products are crap!)

I care about concept, things with a purpose and a lifeline that outlives the 'latest technology'. I also rant a little but hopefully in a good way.

Most of all you can expect photos, links, videos and short stories or articles of the things that I get up to. I hope it will be interesting and thought provoking or if not then just a bit of fun.

Let me know what you think... I love getting emails!!!!

Much love xxx!

Rebekah

PS You may have realised I'm a bit of a neg head. And when things get up my nose they really get up my nose! I will balance criticism with praise! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment