Saturday 4 December 2010

Wedding bliss!

I'm getting married next June and my gorgeous fiance and I have been really struggling with wedding planning because we both completely fail to be enthused by convention. Add to that, neither of us have been invited to many weddings in the past so we've no idea what people will expect of us.

So far we've got some of the traditional stuff booked but it would really make our day special if we could get a decent DJ. We're soooo into our electronic music but what kind of DJ wouldn't be uber insulted if asked to play at a wedding?! Dilemma!

Anywhooo someone tweeted this guy's wedding films. He calls it filmatography which sounds a tad pretentious but I forgive him because his work is stunning. From the looks of thing's he's shooting on a Canon Digital SLR. Great technique! Have a look at more stuff on his Vimeo. I especially like the first video because they have a DJ!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment