Thursday 3 November 2011

MAX FACTOR - Colour Elixir Lipstick



Winter is setting in and my Eczema is starting to play up. If like me you've got dry skin you're also probably sick of the fact that winter is a big NO NO for lippy. No matter how much I try to keep using Vaseline or Carmex or whatever on my lips they get flaky round the edges. *YUCK* And to be honest I'm sick of all those sticky moisturisers on my lips especially when the wind blows hair over your mouth.
So good people I have endevoured to give this Max Factor lippy a go. In their own words "The Elixir formula contains a 60% blend of skin emollients, conditioners and antioxidants including vitamin E, for a visible transformation in the look and feel of your lips." They also say you'll notice the difference in 7 days (but I can't find that quote now... I'm sure it's plastered all over the Boots counter)

I've gone for the shade English Rose which shouldn't look too glamorous for everyday use. I'll let you know how it goes in 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment