Tuesday 22 September 2009

Body stockings, unitards and Kate Bush





Last month I spotted Natalia Vodianova in Harpers Bazaar wearing a grey all-in-one-lace-unitard thing and I thought it was amazing. The one she was wearing was a little far beyond your average working girl's price range but then I thought maybe someone somewhere is making a more affordable option. I'm glad to confirm that the coolest woman in history (aka Kate Bush) has sported one in the past too! She has the best figure and it doesn't look trashy in the slightest.
I'm totally against cheap trashy styles of dressing and all about being ladylike (this doesn't mean skirts over knees and high neck lines but don't go out knicker-less in a mini-dress on a cold day... that's just cheap!) These are the two closest things I can find... an all-in-one from American Apparel that is quite ballerina like and a sheer centred leotard from American Apparel too (I have this one in my wardrobe but only wear it to do yoga in my living room!)

What do you think? Any other suggestions?

xx

3 comments:

  1. The Kate Bush video for, "The Man with a child in his eyes" has her wearing this gold BodyStocking.... and when she performed the song on 'Saturday night Live' (see it on youtube listed as 'christmas special') she did a 'soft artistic dance' that was shot before hand, and they played that along with her performance (her behind the piano). The artistic dance part she is wearing nothing but a shining glittery bodyStocking again but this one is silver. :) - E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy bodystocking Lingerie Store Miya and Very Nice Products

    ReplyDelete