Tuesday 22 September 2009

Really quick review


Moooorrrning!
Just a quick post to review Dial M for Murder @West Yorkshire Playhouse.

What can I say? It was fantastic. I completely forgot I was watching a play. It seemed like I was noseying into someones living room and watching this drama take place. Seriously it was that good! Only 5 characters and one set that was on a revolving stage but so cleverly done. I jumped out of my skin at the murder scene and then actually could have believed that the victim had really died! The costume was gorgeous. It was all 1940s and I loved the overcoats that the actress kept on wearing. I hope she wears them in real life and not just on stage because they were too lovely. So much so that I will be on the hunt for one in vintage clothes shops and charity shops up and down the length of the country! Watch this space... I will be posting immediately if I find my dream swing coat.

Right will prob post again later.

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment