Thursday 4 November 2010

The most important item in your make-up bag should be your Brow Pencil


I've had countless brow pencils but one of the main reasons that I get through them so quick is that I always snap the lead again and again. I noticed MAC did a twisty one (don't know the correct term for the mechanism) and popped down to Harvey Nics to get one. It was only £10. I somehow thought it would be about £22? Really excited to use it I popped into a dressing room at nearby clothes shop and drew on my brows. I was impressed by how thin the spike actually is. It's really good for crafting a really perfect shape for your brows. At first I kept smudging it but I since learnt not to touch my brows and even went in the sauna with it on and it stayed fine.

Time to file it under 'staple make-up bag item'.

No comments:

Post a Comment