Thursday 4 November 2010

Word on the street... Hannah Marshall



I've only just discovered Hannah Marshall's creations but I'm in love. I've dreamt about adopting a totally black wardrobe and now I dream about owning a totally black wardrobe of Hannah Marshall. Her clothes are so structured and bold but really wearable. And stocked in Harrods. (le sigh)

I hope she wouldn't mind me saying this but I think she is the walking embodiment of her brand. Almost a gothic postmodern chic without a hint of being ridiculous. Can you tell this has struck a note with me?
I would say that along with Rick Owens and Roksanda Ilincic (who i can't afford) and Muji (which is most of my wardrobe), Hannah Marshall is one of those people whose whole collections I can guarantee I will love.

Here she is with some of her work...


No comments:

Post a Comment